Moran Wealth Management® provides concierge-level-service to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families, along with specialized financial services for corporation, executives, fiduciaries, and non-profit organizations. Practice growth and stability are the cornerstone of Moran Wealth Management’s success. Our approach to building a practice where employment commitment and loyalty are rewarded, exemplifies our entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thought process. Our commitment to developing a nurturing environment where partners and employees are fully invested in the longevity of the practice and success of the clients it serves is inspirational.
Please apply for the position which most closely matches your experience and qualifications. We will review your details for any other positions which your experience matches; you only need to apply and submit your information once.
At Moran Wealth Management®, the Financial Advisor establishes a portfolio of customers based on aiming to meet the financial objectives of the customer through sound advice and guidance. This advice will be based on a deep understanding of our customer, their current financial standing and their short- and long-term goals.
This is an in-person position.
- Provides a broad range of investment solutions and products to help meet customer goals and offer in-depth guidance through investment planning services
- Identifies and follow up on all opportunities to establish customer relationships including prospecting, lead utilization, and local market/community involvement
- Builds and maintains a strong client network and pipeline
- Provides and demonstrates expertise in portfolio planning skills and comprehensive industry and investment knowledge
- Conducts and/or participates in investment performance and relationship reviews
- Keeps junior level staff informed about investment products and opportunities
- Adheres to compliance requirements and follow corporate and industry protocols
- This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Chartered Financial Consultant and Certified Retirement Counselor
- College Degree
Moran Wealth Management® is a private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized strategies to help meet clients’ investment management needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, succession planning strategies, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services.
This is an in-person position.
- Coordinate with client service operations to ensure that service related requests are completed in a timely manner. When necessary, communicate with client upon completion of service related requests
- Handle routine maintenance and service requests
- Performs operational or administrative functions for client related requests (i.e., check requests, wiring funds, address change, dividend information, etc.)
- Researches client and security information through the back office system
- Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, coordination of client meetings, and file & calendar maintenance
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients including handling basic inquiries and various administrative duties (i.e., answer phones, mailing documents/letters, etc.)
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information based upon the type of account (s) established
- Responsible for pro-active outreach to existing clients to facilitate better client experiences & schedule meetings with Financial Advisors
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support clients’ needs
- Coordinate client meetings and participate in client meetings to support completion of paperwork, demonstrating that you are an integral part of the client experience
- May service less active accounts
- Independently collect and update the client’s investments information and actively participate in preparation of annual reviews and financial plans
- Verify accounts are traded into the correct model and provide trade assistance as needed; track incoming deposits , other investment funding, and transfers to ensure that all applicable accounts moved as expected
- Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by local management and attend functions as needed
- Follow all established audit and compliance procedures
- Consistently document client service interactions into the CRM tool
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures, risk awareness, and technology
- Participates in and receives cross-training, as well as assists with other operational functions as required
- Delivering value, excellent service and providing a positive client experience
- Prepare and review all new account paperwork to ensure documents are complete and in good order
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School diploma or equivalent education and related training
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
3. Attention to detail
4. Excellent organizational skills
5. FINRA Series 7 and/or Series 66 recommended, but not required
Moran Wealth Management® is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation